Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility : You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of or use this Site. By using and/or viewing this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions and that you are at least 18-years old.
- Fees/Termination : This Agreement with you will remain in full force and effect while you use the Sambandh Service services and/or you are a member of Sambandh Service. You can terminate your membership with Sambandh Service at any time, for any reason by informing in writing to terminate your membership. In the event you terminate your membership, in any situations, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused subscription fees.
- Confidentiality : It is agreed that all personal information given to Sambandh Service will be kept confidential by Sambandh Service with the following exceptions: (1) basic information (i.e. age, sex) will be posted with Your member ID for others to view; (2)You actively chose to post your personal information for others to see;(3)You send a message to another client, in which you decide to disclose your email address to that client; and/or (4) You have harassed another person via any service provided by Sambandh Service, in which case the confidentiality clause contained in this Agreement is rendered null and void.
- Using the service : This web-site is designed for the personal use of individual members and viewers only and may not be used in connection with any commercial projects or aims. Companies may not become members of Sambandh Service and shall not use the service or site for any purpose. You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display on the service, or transmit to other members, and by posting content to any public area of the service, you automatically grant, and you guarantee that you have the right to grant. Sambandh Service does not verify the accuracy or truth of any information published by its members. Whilst we reserve the right to delete or remove content deemed offensive by Sambandh Service members.
You may not post copyrighted material on the site. This includes but is not limited to photographs, images and text. If you think that copyrighted material has been posted on the site you need to contact Sambandh Service with full details of the supposed copyright infringement.
- Disputes between members : You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Sambandh Service members. Sambandh Service reserves the absolute right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members. Your use of this service is entirely at your own risk. You should evaluate what you see when involved in internet communication with people who are unknown to you (such as when you are using message services) and be aware that people may not necessarily be who they say they are and that people may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading or illegal.
Refund Policy : Unless there is a technical error in the operation of the website, we have a no-refund policy after the services have been used. If you feel that our services have been defective in any way, please contact us with your reasons for claiming a refund providing your user registration details and Payment Transaction ID Number.